Nursery Drive, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30
- Four Bedroomed Detached Family Home
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- Consultancy Room (former Garage) suitable for a variety of Purposes
- Ideally situated for Transport Links to include Kings Norton Train Station
- Well located for sought after Schools
The property is conveniently located close to the boundary of Kings Norton and Bournville. The area boasts a number of popular primary and secondary schools including the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools.
It further benefits from being a short walk to Kings Norton Train Station on the cross City line and is within easy access of Junction 2 of the M42 for the Motorway Network.
Rowheath Pavilion and Park can be found nearby which hosts various community events and sporting activities. The property is also well situated for the amenities and shopping area of Cotteridge Village.
* Well Located Four Bedroomed Detached Family Home
* Breakfast Kitchen
* Downstairs WC
* Large Lounge/Dining Room
* Consultancy Room (former Garage) suitable for a variety of Purposes
* Ideally situated for Transport Links to include Kings Norton Train Station
* Popular location for sought after Schools
Tenure - The agent understands the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
2.62m x 5.38m (8' 7" x 17' 8")
7.04m x 3.6m (23' 1" x 11' 10")
3.35m x 3.45m (11' 0" x 11' 4")
CONSULTANCY ROOM (Former Garage)
2.16m x 4.78m (7' 1" x 15' 8")
Having access to the loft.
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
4.7m (max) 3.68m (min) x 2.72m - Having a built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
2.26m plus door recess x 3.66m
BEDROOM THREE (REAR)
2.6m x 2.5m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
BEDROOM FOUR (FOUR)
2.08m plus door recess x 3.4m
1.47m x 2.67m (4' 10" x 8' 9")
Having tarmacadam driveway, lawned area and gated access to the rear garden.
A paved patio leads to the mainly lawned rear garden with two garden sheds and borders containing a variety of plants shrubs and soft fruit bushes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Nursery Drive, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station0.4 miles
- Bournville Station0.7 miles
- Northfield Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL180157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.