Grigg Lane, Brockenhurst, SO42
A one bedroom, first floor retirement apartment forming part of an exclusive age restricted development close to the centre of Brockenhurst. Energy Performance Rating: C
Brockenhurst is the largest village in the New Forest, boasting a thriving and lively community with all the necessary essentials of a proper working village, including a butcher, bakery, greengrocer, cafes, plus a doctor, dentist and post office.
In addition, the village boasts an 18 hole championship golf course, a luxurious spa and a number of highly regarded hotels including the Balmer Lawn, the Pig and Careys Manor, all of which offer fine dining restaurants.
In Brockenhurst the New Forest is all around you and wild ponies, deer and cows roam at will. The North and South Weirs streams join and flow through Brockenhurst. In Brookley Road during the warmer time of the year, the stream flows across the road, often referred to as The Splash. There is a second ford in Waters Green, which flows continuously throughout the year. From beyond this the Weirs stream meets Blackwater and Ober Water to become the Lymington River.
It is Brockenhurst’s mainline station (service into London Waterloo approximately 90 minutes) that turns the dream of a country idyll into reality for those working up in London and makes Brockenhurst village a property hot spot.
- Secure first floor apartment
- Pleasant communal gardens
- Entrance hall
- Shower room
- Communal residents lounge
- Communal laundry
- Careline system
- Guest suite
- House manager contacted from various points within the property
- Residents must be over the age of 55 years
- Excellent second home
GROUNDS & GARDENS
Attractive communal gardens and grounds surround the development with the property benefiting from direct access.
Energy Performance Rating: C
Tenure: Leasehold – 59 Years Remaining
Ground Rent: Approx. £190 paid every 6 months
Service Charges: Approx. £1,200 paid every 6 months
Services: All main services connected
Grigg Lane, Brockenhurst, SO42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockenhurst Station0.2 miles
- Sway Station2.9 miles
- Beaulieu Road Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Spencers of the New Forest was formed in 2010, following the merger of two very successful businesses in the villages of Burley and Brockenhurst. Later that year we opened the doors of our office in the heart of the market town of Ringwood, and most recently the beautiful coastal town of Lymington.
We have quickly developed a reputation as an honest and professional Estate Agents and continue to grow from strength to strength. Being an independent agent, client service drives everything
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17782337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Of The New Forest, Brockenhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.