Holt Walk, Adel, Leeds, LS16
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- HEAD OF A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- LARGE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- 4/5 BEDROOMS
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- LARGE LAWNED GARDENS
- OFF STREET PARKING
The family home enters into a hallway with an open staircase to the first floor landing and a ground floor WC. The spacious living room has a feature fireplace, a large bright window overlooking the front garden and further windows to the rear. There is also a separate dining room with dual aspect windows to the front.
The fitted kitchen has cabinets and worktops to two sides including tiled splashbacks, integrated appliances, further built in storage and opens into the rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with a patio and fenced borders.
From the first floor landing there is a fully tiled house bathroom including a bath and a shower over the bath in a glazed screened enclosure. There are also four generous double bedrooms and a single bedroom/nursery/study.
The property has the benefit of loft storage space, cavity wall insulation and both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the front of the property there is an open lawned garden and to the rear a driveway providing off-street parking leading to the integral garage.
The light and airy feel to this spacious home needs to be inspected to be fully appreciated. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Holt Walk, Adel, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.4 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as being in the top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBOAK88566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.