Station Road, Chepstow, NP16
- End-terrace home style
- Three storey living
- South West facing garden
- Study, perfect for home working
- En suite to main bedroom
- Two parking spaces
- Call us today
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson South Wales
PLOT 268 - THE CANNINGTON AT DWH @ BRUNEL QUARTER. This elegant three bedroom home is designed on three floors. The quality ground floor kitchen joins a dining and family area that opens onto the garden via a glazed bay. A study offers a quiet retreat, as does the first floor lounge. Also on the first floor is a double bedroom and family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms; the main with a dual access en suite, are located on the second floor.
- Bedroom 3 - 4170mm x 3066mm (13'8" x 10'0")
- Lounge - 4170mm x 3356mm (13'8" x 11'0")
- Bathroom - 2150mm x 1830mm (7'0" x 6'0")
- WC - 1500mm x 968mm (4'11" x 3'2")
- Kitchen - 3070mm x 3081mm (10'0" x 10'1")
- Study - 2396mm x 1959mm (7'10" x 6'5")
- Family / Dining - 4170mm x 4570mm (13'8" x 14'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4170mm x 3356mm (13'8" x 11'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 4170mm x 3044mm (13'8" x 9'11")
- Ensuite 1 - 2100mm x 1827mm (6'10" x 5'11")
BrochuresBrochure for DWH @ Brunel Quarter
Station Road, Chepstow, NP16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.1 miles
- Caldicot Station5.4 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station6.0 miles
About the development
We’ve been building quality new build homes since 1958, and are now recognised as the highest quality national house builder.
We aim to provide the highest standard of design, construction and customer service in the business, resulting in a host of major industry awards in recent years.
For the tenth year running, Barratt Homes Plc is officially the highest quality major national housebuilder, having been awarded an exclusive ‘5 Star Housebuilder Award*’ by the Homebuilders Feder
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H8076268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.