Bevans Lane, Pontypool, NP44
- Detached home style
- Single detached garage
- Two parking spaces
- South Facing garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- French doors leading to the garden
- Useful utility room
- En suite to main bedroom
- Three double bedrooms, one single
- Book an appointment today
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
PLOT 58 - THE THORNTON. Spacious family home designed for modern living. Flexible, open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas, and a separate utility room. Generous dual-aspect lounge with room for all the family to relax in has French doors to the rear garden, where living space can be easily extended in good weather. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, the main bedroom with en suite, are on the first floor with a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Bathroom - 1863mm x 1961mm (6'1" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2887mm x 4720mm (9'5" x 15'5")
- Ensuite 1 - 1601mm x 1863mm (5'3" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 2236mm x 3275mm (7'4" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3013mm x 3850mm (9'10" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3237mm x 3542mm (10'7" x 11'7")
- Lounge - 3150mm x 6600mm (10'4" x 21'7")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4025mm x 6600mm (13'2" x 21'7")
- Utility - 1650mm x 2060mm (5'4" x 6'9")
- WC - 1650mm x 1524mm (5'4" x 4'12")
BrochuresBrochure for Hanbury Locks
Bevans Lane, Pontypool, NP44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station1.2 miles
- Pontypool & New Inn Station1.7 miles
- Llanhilleth Station5.1 miles
About the development
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H736358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.