Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16
- *Ask us about our Stamp Duty offer*
- *Kitchen upgrades* worth ¿3,275
- End-of-terrace home opposite open space
- West facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Bright living room
- Third bedroom - ideal space for your home office
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two parking spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
The open-plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for dinner parties. French doors to the garden give the whole room a bright and airy feeling. The spacious lounge provides the perfect place to relax in. Upstairs you'll find two double bedrooms, an en suite, a single bedroom and the family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3605mm x 3972mm (11'9" x 13'0")
- WC - 1703mm x 1050mm (5'7" x 3'5")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4598mm x 3048mm (15'1" x 9'12")
- Bedroom 2 - 2708mm x 3250mm (8'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2109mm x 2932mm (6'11" x 9'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 1918mm x 1716mm (6'3" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3605mm x 4138mm (11'9" x 13'6")
- Bathroom - 1703mm x 1917mm (5'7" x 6'3")
BrochuresBrochure for Wychwood Park-Barratt Homes
Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.8 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.6 miles
About the development
Say hello to homeownership
- With just a 5% deposit and Help to Buy
- Created for first-time buyers
- Exclusive to new build homes
- Buy now from a 5 Star builder
- Book your appointment
- Help to Buy is available, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H7441405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.