Long Lane, Wimborne, BH21 7AG
- Contact Hearnes for details
- Situated within a mile of Wimborne
- An attractive four bedroom detached family home with double garage
- A good size plot of approximately 1/2 an acre
- Well planned and spacious accommodation
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and wood burner
- Separate dining room/bedroom four
- Stunning kitchen/lifestyle room with appliances
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and luxury en suite
- Gardens beautifully laid with lawn, sun terrace, summerhouse and greenhouse
• Well planned and spacious accommodation approaching 2347 sq ft
• Good size entrance hallway with tiled flooring and built in cupboard
• Large downstairs cloakroom with two built in storage cupboards
• Sitting room with feature brick inglenook fireplace and wood burner enjoying a dual aspect
• Separate dining room/bedroom four enjoying a dual aspect with large tiled flooring
• Stunning kitchen/lifestyle room with bespoke duck egg coloured base and eye level units, electric Aga with separate electric oven, built in fridge, space for table and chairs and sofa with triple aspect and French doors leading to patio and garden
• Utility room with butler sink, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, stable door to garden
• Oil fired under floor heating and feature oak ceiling timbers
• Galleried landing with space for study area
• Three good size bedrooms
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and luxury en suite shower room
• Superb large family bathroom with roll edge bath and separate shower cubicle
• Solid oak flooring throughout the first floor
• Externally the gardens are beautifully laid with expansive lawn and sun terrace, an abundance of attractive flowers and shrubs with paths and hidden areas of natural garden and generous parking area, two sheds, summerhouse and greenhouse
• Open fronted detached double garage with power, lighting and water tap
• Private driveway leading from the road with established hedging and mature trees
Agents notes: There is an established public footpath over the driveway which leads up to Colehill.
This superb home is very accessible to nearby towns of Wimborne Minster, Ringwood and Poole. Access to London by car is via the M27 and M3 and there is a regular mainline railway service from Poole and Salisbury to London Waterloo. There are several excellent independent schools in the area including Bryanston, Canford, Claysmore, Milton Abbey, Sherborne, Dumpton, Sandroyd and Castle Court.
EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Brochure
Long Lane, Wimborne, BH21 7AG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Situated in the picturesque market town of Wimborne Minster in Dorset, Alan Cosgrove Estate Agents was acquired in September 2013 by Hearnes Estate Agents upon the retirement of the principal, Alan Cosgrove.
Hearnes Estate Agents is built on honesty and integrity whilst providing an unrivalled level of service. Established in 1996 by a husband and wife team, Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne, Hearnes has now become one of the most respected and successful e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 136421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.