Dalkeith Grove, Stanmore, HA7
- Reception Hall
- Reception Room
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room & Terrace
- 4 Further Bedrooms (1 With En-Suite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
- Lawned Garden
This family home is conveniently located for all of the local amenities of Stanmore offering excellent transport facilities with links to London and the north with Stanmore underground station (Jubilee line) and the M1 motorway at junction 4 approx. three miles away, which connects with the M25 and the main motorway network. As is Heathrow Airport which is within 15 miles. Sporting and recreational facilities are incredibly well catered for in the area with Stanmore cricket and golf clubs situated particularly close by, together with sailing at Aldenham Country Park, the David Lloyd and Village fitness centres as well as excellent riding and walking in the surrounding countryside. The area is renowned for excellent schooling, both state and private with North London Collegiate and Haberdashers Askes being two examples There are a number of excellent private and state schools in the vicinity including, North London Collegiate and St Margaret's.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating GraphEPC Rating Graph
Dalkeith Grove, Stanmore, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.4 miles
- Canons Park Station0.7 miles
- Edgware Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STN200069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.