Guildford Road, Cranleigh, GU6
- Expansive gravelled driveway providing plenty of parking leading to both double garage and front door with porch over, drawing you into the welcoming hallway.
- Excellent double aspect sitting room featuring a focal point limestone fireplace with a contemporary cassette log burning stove, together with double doors leading to dining room with garden view.
- Also adjoining the sitting room is an impressive conservatory overlooking the rear garden, providing an excellent flow of entertaining space through onto the garden terrace.
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with a range of stylish units and incorporating various fitted appliances together with a useful breakfast bar. Separate utility room.
- Further ground floor accommodation consists of a separate front facing family room/study, ideal for home working, plus a useful cloakroom.
- Four generous bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite and family bathrooms both fitted with modern white suites with full co-ordinating tiling.
- Superb, established landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn, featuring a pergola covered seating area, ideally positioned for maximum sunshine, together with dining terrace leading to conservatory.
The property is conveniently located to the north of Cranleigh, ideal for easy access to Guildford with its mainline station providing a fast service to Waterloo. The village of Cranleigh has a busy High Street with restaurants, cafes, independent retailers including a renowned butcher, fishmonger, two department stores, a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre. The area is surrounded by open countryside, with access to the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - and the Downs Link, which provide excellent walking, cycling and horse riding. There is also a wide choice of schooling available locally, in both the private and the state sectors.
Guildford Road, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chilworth Station4.3 miles
- Shalford Station5.0 miles
- Gomshall Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 214645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.