Combewell, Garsington, OX44
- Extended family-sized accommodation
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- End of cul-de-sac location
- Potential work space or garden room
- Separate ground floor study
- Off -street parking
- Open fields to the side
Well placed at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular village of Garsington, this semi-detached family home has been extended to the side adding useful extra space to the kitchen, a home office and a ground floor shower room as well as the original well-proportioned sitting room and separate dining room.
The garden is a sunny space with a large single storey building (the old garage) which could be used for a gym, studio or teenagers hang-out.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and doors as well as gas central heating.
This is a home that is perfect for the growing family
The village of Garsington lies approximately 5 miles to the south-east of Oxford, with a parish church dating back to 1160, many fine period houses as well as more modern developments during the 1950's and 60's.
The local primary school is very well regarded and the village hall provides a central point for community activities. The local pub serves great food and there are playing fields for ‘kids old and young' to ‘run it all off'.
For day to day shopping, Wheatley is just a few minutes' drive away with a supermarket on the edge of the village and a butchers and bakery in the centre. The market town of Thame is within 10 minutes' drive where a wide range of shops and facilities can be found including a Waitrose. Oxford is just seven miles away and easily accessible.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Combewell, Garsington, OX44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station3.8 miles
- Oxford Station4.9 miles
- Culham Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Successfully trading for over 30 years, Wheatley Estates remain a wholly independent, family owned business allowing us to focus our service entirely on our clients needs. Our extensive knowledge of Wheatley and surrounding villages allows us to confidently work in the local area, offering a full range of property related services.
So, Whether you are selling or buying, letting or renting in the Wheatley or the surrounding village, Wheatley Estates should be your first port of call. We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0111212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wheatley Estates, Wheatley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.