High Beeches Close, West Purley
- Sought After West Purley/Wallington Location
- Level Private Cul-de-Sac
- Adaptable Living Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bath / Shower Rooms
- Spacious Reception Room
- Well-fitted Kitchen with Utility Room
- Attached Double Garage
- Well-planned Gardens & Patio
- Driveway with Parking for Several Cars
The property is well placed for NUMEROUS WELL-RESPECTED SCHOOLS including John Fisher, Woodcote, Wallington Girls, Wilsons and St Philomena's. Nearby Wallington and Purley town centres both offer comprehensive facilities including wide variety of popular shops, cafes and restaurants, several bus services, main line stations with fast and frequent services into central London and offers easy access to the M23 / M25 motorways. Within easy reach of the property are excellent sports facilities and green open spaces including Purley Sports Club, Woodcote Golf Club, Oaks Park and the popular Mayfield Lavender Farm.
SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM about 25' x 15' 5" (7.62m x 4.7m) with patio doors leading to garden.
DINING ROOM about 12' 7" x 10' 8" (3.84m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM FOUR about 15' 5" x 10' 4" (4.7m x 3.15m) currently being used as a FAMILY ROOM / ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOM.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
STUDY about 8' x 7' (2.44m x 2.13m)
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM about 20' 4" x 10' 4" (6.2m x 3.15m)
UTILITY ROOM about 6' 8" x 5' 8" (2.03m x 1.73m)
MAIN BEDROOM about 15' 1" x 12' 7" (4.6m x 3.84m) with built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO about 15' 7" x 15' 1" (4.75m x 4.6m)
BEDROOM THREE about 12' 8" x 11' 11" (3.86m x 3.63m)
ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
LEVEL SECLUDED GARDENS surround the property with established planting, vegetable garden, lawns and patio area.
DRIVEWAY providing off-street parking for several cars.
High Beeches Close, West Purley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallington Station1.1 miles
- Reedham (Surrey) Station1.1 miles
- Purley Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Located in our unique position in the village of Old Coulsdon we are a team of highly skilled professionals who pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service combined with in-depth industry and local knowledge covering all areas of CR5 and beyond into Caterham, Kenley, Purley, South Croydon and Selsdon.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a current market appraisal of your property so why not call, email or just pop into our office and one of the team will b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326003943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Mark Youll, Old Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.