Norwood Road, Tulse Hill, SE24
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two Bedroom
- Hardwood Floors
- Recently Redecorated
- Split-level flat
- 5 minutes to Tulse Hill Station
- 5 minutes to Brockwell Park
- Natural Light
- Listing reference: NOR242511
This split level, two bedroom flat sits on the top floor of a Victorian conversion and further benefits from:
- A spacious living room
- Tonnes of natural light
- Stunning period features
- Recently redecorated with new carpets, new flooring and fresh paint
- Built-in storage
- Large Bathroom with shower over bathtub
The property is a very short walk away from Tulse Hill Station which is 20 minutes to London Bridge. Brockwell Park is just a 5 minute walk away and has beautiful running routes and is home to fantastic weekend markets.
About Home Made:
We are a property-technology company that is working to make renting better for everyone.
We believe that finding a new home should be simple, hassle-free, and fun - so we’ve built a friendly, caring team and a user-friendly digital process to give renters an experience they can enjoy and trust.
Get in touch with us today and discover Londoners’ favourite way to rent.
Norwood Road, Tulse Hill, SE24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tulse Hill Station0.2 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Home Made is an award-winning proptech lettings and management company that is making renting better for everyone. We make the process of letting, renting or managing a property simple, transparent, and hassle-free with our innovative proprietary technology and outstanding team.
We work in London, Manchester, Liverpool, and soon several more cities in the UK and Europe. Our efficient operations and citywide coverage allows us to let homes faster for a fraction of the cost of a lettings
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR242511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Made, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.