- Let type:
- Long term
- End Terrace House.
- Available Beginning Of January.
- Three Double Bedrooms.
- Modern Throughout & Fantastic Outdoor Entertaining Area.
- Ground Floor W/C.
- Built In Wardrobes.
- Off Street Parking Facilities.
- Short Walk To Laindon Mainline Station.
- No Pets & Non Smokers Please.
- Call Morgan Brookes Today.
Double glazed obscure door leading to:
14' 0'' x 7' 7'' (4.26m x 2.31m)
Stairs leading to first floor accommodation, under stairs storage, radiator, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring, doors leading to all rooms:
16' 7'' x 10' 2'' (5.05m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
17' 8'' x 9' 11'' (5.38m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading
to garden, fitted with a range of base & wall mounted units, marble effect roll top work surfaces incorporating butler sink & detachable spray hose tap, tiled splash backs, free standing double oven with 7 ring hob, American fridge freezer with ice dispenser, dishwasher and washing machine, utility cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
Ground Floor W/C
3' 5'' x 2' 10'' (1.04m x 0.86m)
Wall mounted sink with mirror over, low level W/C, radiator, smooth ceiling, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
13' 4'' narrowing to 8'4" x 8' 5'' (4.06m x 2.56m)
Stairs to ground floor, chandelier style pendant light, motion sensor inset down lights, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet flooring, doors leading to all rooms:
13' 10'' x 9' 1'' (4.21m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, smooth ceiling, carpet flooring.
11' 10'' narrowing to 9' x 10' 10'' (3.60m x 3.30m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, wardrobe, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet flooring.
8' 8'' x 7' 7'' (2.64m x 2.31m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet flooring.
11' 3'' x 4' 10'' (3.43m x 1.47m)
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, double walk-in shower with rainfall shower head and additional detached able shower head, glass partition wall, wall mounted hand basin with storage, low level W/C, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling, full tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Decked entertaining area from property with overhead pergola, laid to lawn area, paved entertaining area at rear, access to shed, power point, outside water tap.
Front of Property
Gate leading to front door, gated side access, parking in communal area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station0.7 miles
- Basildon Station2.1 miles
- West Horndon Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We're a revolutionary team of property experts, who have something new to say, and something new to offer. Our founders, Myles Morgan and Nicole Brookes, decided on a new way of buying and selling property and now we offer this expertise to you.
Welcome to Morgan Brookes.
Established in 2013, we've rapidly built up a level of insight and expertise that has helped us grow to become one of only a handful of elite estate agents who capture more London buy
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Brookes, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.