Queens Drive, Finsbury Park, London, N4
- In Need Of Substantial Refurbishment Work
- Victorian Conversion
- One Double Bedroom
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Bay Window
- Private Entrance
- Situated On A Quiet Tree Lined Street
- 10 Minutes' Walk To Finsbury Park Station
- Easy Reach of Clissold Park and West Reservoir/Wetlands
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spacious One-Double Bedroom Apartment requiring complete refurbishment, located on a quiet residential turning just a short walk from Clissold Park, Woodberry Wetlands and Finsbury Park Station (Victoria, Piccadilly and Main Lines).
Situated on the ground floor of an imposing Victorian conversion and benefitting from private front door, this spacious and naturally bright one bedroom apartment provides the opportunity to design and style the property to an individual taste. Entered at ground level, the hall way opens up to an open-plan kitchen/reception with wonderful bay window and high ceilings, double bedroom with views over the rear gardens and bathroom.
This vibrant party of North London offers a host of eateries, independent coffee shops, organic supermarkets and fresh food outlets stretching down Green Lanes, Blackstock Road and Stroud Green Road. Stoke Newington’s Church Street can be reached on foot in approximately 15 minutes (Google) offering a range of boutiques, Art Shops, restaurants and independent pubs.
Nearby Woodbury Wetlands nature reserve and reservoirs are home to a number of different animals, seen whilst walking round the this beautiful open space, with further parks including Clissold Park and Abney Park also within short walking distance. The West Reservoir Centre offers sailing and kayaking courses for adults and children, along with a range of other activities available. The Castle climbing centre is also close by offers internal and external climbing walls and bouldering facilities.
Finsbury Park Station which is reached in 10 minutes’ on foot (Google), is serviced by the Victoria & Piccadilly Lines as well as Great Northern and Thames Link services.
Buyers are urged to make their own enquiries about the structural condition of the property.
Queens Drive, Finsbury Park, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Arsenal Station0.5 miles
- Manor House Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1852, we pride ourselves on our service and traditional values as a long standing estate agency in the capital city, the very heart of London. Beyond offering Residential and Commercial Property, Drivers & Norris also offer many related services, providing a complete estate agency solution whatever your requirement, including: * Surveys & Valuation * Mortgages & Financial Services * New Homes * Relocation * Overseas Property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAN210673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drivers & Norris, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.