Warwick Road, Solihull
- Extended four bedroom home
- Central Solihull
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Three further reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- EPC - D
The showpiece to this property has to be the kitchen, dining and family room that offers a synergy between inside and out with bi-fold doors opening out to the South Westerly facing garden.
Family living is certainly evident throughout this home from the welcoming entrance hallway through to the stunning open plan kitchen diner, perfect for family and social occasions. As well as having two formal receptions rooms (both offering feature fireplaces) and a study to the downstairs for quieter enjoyment of the home. Downstairs also benefits from a well fitted shower room off of the hallway and a utility off of the kitchen.
The upstairs has a spacious landing point, where all four bedrooms can accommodate double beds. The master and third bedrooms are located at the rear of the property, both of which benefit from having panoramic views of the garden. Two further double bedrooms are located at the front of the property, one with a feature bay window and the other a feature oculus window. Completing the first floor is the family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
The large traditional garden to the rear has the added benefit of an outdoor garden room that is perfect for a home office.
The property will be sold with the benefit of a new roof with a 10 year guarantee.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Centrick Solihull.
Warwick Road, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station0.4 miles
- Olton Station1.4 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.8 miles
About the agent
If you are looking to sell your property, then you've come to the right place. With our strong knowledge of your local market, innovative and pro-active marketing strategies plus heaps of passion and ambition, we believe that if anyone can, we can.
We have a large and growing database of active buyers, whilst in-house marketers specialise in promoting your property and getting it viewed by the right people. From first-time buyers to 'downsizers', or from those in search of their perfect
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2620723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Centrick, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.