Greenwood Drive, Angmering, BN16
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Three further double bedrooms
- Large kitchen / dining room
- Detached double garage
- Utility room
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- South facing garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Henry Adams
On the first floor there is a bright and airy landing and large linen cupboard, four bedrooms, the principal bedroom at the front of the property has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, the remaining bedrooms are served by the family bathroom.
Outside there is ample driveway parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage with electric roller door and additional storage above. The south facing garden being block paved for low maintenance is a perfect sun trap for entertaining.
In accordance with the Provisions of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we confirm that the vendor is a member of staff of Henry Adams LLP.
A very well presented family home in a sought after location, recently updated and re decorated throughout.
The village of Angmering is a superb location lying between the A259 and the A27. Easily accessible is Angmering station with direct access along the coast and to Gatwick and London Victoria. The historic roots of Angmering date back to the Bronze Age and the village is home to a number of historic houses dating back tot eh 1600's. It retains a rural charm due to the presevation of the village square and the conservation area. Shops and facilities are available in the village, with more comprehensive shoping in adjoining Rustington or for larger towns Worthing and Chichester are close by. There are numerous golf courses both in Angmering and within a six mile radius, sailing facilities in various seashore locations.
En-Suite Shower Room
Greenwood Drive, Angmering, BN16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station0.4 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station2.3 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Storrington Estate Agents is located at Mulberry House, a beautiful grade ll listed Georgian building which sits in a prominent position in the centre of the charming village of Storrington. Our dedicated Storrington Letting Agents and Property Management Office looks after the letting and management of many local properties and we welcome all enquirers.Storrington and the surrounding area
Storrington lies nestl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 359191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.