Greenhurst Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 8BQ
- Allocated parking for 2
- Top floor main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- French doors leading to West facing garden
- Open plan kitchen/diner for entertaining
- Reserve early to personalise with optional extras
- Room to make into study or nursery
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
With the main bedroom and en suite taking over the top floor, giving you room to relax and unwind, this light, airy house over 2.5 floors provides enough space for small families or couples who need to spread out a little.
A spacious living room at the rear gives access to your West facing garden, where you can invite friends for some socialising before putting your feet up in front of the TV afterwards. An open plan kitchen/diner at the front of your home gives a perfect setting for family and friends to join you for dinner. The second bedroom will hold a double bed and you can even transform the first floor third bedroom into a room for the children to play.
- Kitchen Diner - 5.260m x 3.200m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Lounge - 4.234m x 3.498m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- WC - 0.990m x 1.600m, 3'3'' x 5'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.240m x 3.490m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.280m x 2.170m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Bathroom - 2.170m x 1.890m, 7'2" x 6'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.700m x 3.110m, 22'0" x 10'3"
- En suite - 1.400m x 2.700m, 4'7" x 8'10"
- one bedroom apartments
- two, three and four bedroom homes
- choice of designs to suit all tastes
- a stones throw away from Ashton-Under-Lyne Golf course
Greenhurst Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 8BQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashton-under-Lyne Station1.2 miles
- Stalybridge Station1.6 miles
- Mossley Station1.6 miles
About the development
- Set in the popular town of Ashton-Under-Lyne, Harts Mead is perfectly located to easily commute to Manchester and the beautiful Peak District, with close links to the motorway and train stations.
- Be one of the first to put down roots in this new community. Ashton-under-Lyne has various community groups, so there is lots of opportunity to make friends for life.
- Homes on this modern development have been thoughtfully designed with a mixture of medley, red and buff brick. One primary road throughout the development ensures easy navigation.
- The new play area and attenuation pond located on the development offers a natural meeting point and is a safe space for families to enjoy the outdoors.
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20229-036_3_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.