Caras-Severin, Resita, Romania
- Double glazing PVC
- Reinforced concrete
- Vehicle access
- University center
The Activ Imob Resita Real Estate Office presents a solid house built in a modern style, in proportion of 100% of heat treated (burned) brick, on a completely reinforced concrete foundation on the entire footprint, with concrete pillars and beams, being composed of basement, ground floor, 2 upper floors and attic with roof in 2 waters with ceramic tile, in the city of Resita, central area.
Property completed construction in 2014, is distinguished by modern design, high quality materials and is equipped with products from the top premium range, with the following features:
- 700 sqm total land area;
- 335 sqm total built area;
- 289 sqm surface without terraces;
- about 600 sqm free yard;
- has 7 rooms, including office, 5 bedrooms on the floors and attic, most with private bathrooms, 1 generous open living room with kitchen, 5 beautifully appointed and equipped bathrooms, dressing rooms, all with generous surfaces and modernly furnished with quality products and equipped with premium electronics and appliances;
- the basement is arranged as an exit to the terrace.
-the whole ground floor is a beautiful living room arranged with an opening in the terrace.
-Qfort burglar joinery windows with automated shutters including Somfy programming system.
- active alarm with perimeter sensors, camera with permanent monitoring functions.
- garage and entrance gate with remote control.
- intercom with video camera and fingerprint opening.
- terraces open to the yard at the green area, plateaus for the garden area.
- high-performance gas central heating, floor covered with laminate floors and tiles;
The property is for sale, fully furnished and equipped, exactly as seen in the photos, the price being slightly negotiable, occupable immediately.
The property is connected to electricity, water and the sewer system.
It is very clean, neat and shows no signs of infiltration or unpleasant odor and is not in the area at risk of flooding. Also, it has the benefits of quality neighbors and a quiet neighborhood.
The owner is also open to property exchange proposals with other real estate properties as a difference.
This property holds real information, being verified and evaluated in advance by our Back-Office Support department. It has all documents in order, cadastre, tabulation, and is free of charges.
RECOMMENDATION: In order to view all offers and receive notifications with new offers, please ask for a friend request on Facebook to Petre Culcea ActivImob Resita. THANK YOU!
Activ Imob Romania has the exclusive right to promote this property. As such, the intermediation for sale and purchase will be made only through and with it's support, the buyer having the guarantee that the transaction will be completed safely and legally.
Thank you and we congratulate you for having chosen TRANSACTION SAFETY!
ACTIV IMOB ID: 206262
Caras-Severin, Resita, Romania
About the agent
1. Why do we recommend using ACTIV IMOB?
- Because we want to give our clients a real estate consultancy on a different level
- Because we are serious, prompt and emphatic with our clients
- We have a very rich database with which we can give you a maximum response of 24H
- One what is rarely found today: We have a specialized team on real estate consulting, the team is constantly training and professional training to respond to the current demands of our
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by ACTIV IMOB - CASA te bucuri, Bucuresti (reference 206856) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.