Voase Way Woodmansey Mile Beverley HU17 8FF
- Ready to move in
- Upgraded kitchen worth £4,050
- Flooring Package included worth £3,500
- £14,750 Deposit Contribution
- Or talk to us about Part Exchange
- West facing garden
- Modern open-plan living
- 3 double bedrooms
- 4th ground floor bedroom/study/playroom
- Available to view – book your appointment today!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
The flexible four bedroom, three-storey Kingsville is IDEAL FOR FAMILIES in need of extra space. The heart of this home is your OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN with dining and family areas. French doors open out on to the garden. Complimenting the ground floor is a handy cloakroom. The ground floor also features the fourth bedroom, which could be used as a study or play room.
On the first floor, retreat to your SPACIOUS MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE or unwind in your private lounge. Up a flight of stairs to the second floor you’ll find a second double bedroom, an airy single bedroom and family bathroom. Outside you'll find parking for two cars and to the rear a west facing garden.
- Bathroom - 1761mm x 1963mm (5'9" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3936mm x 3508mm (12'10" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3936mm x 3325mm (12'10" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3936mm x 3630mm (12'10" x 11'10")
- Ensuite 1 - 1551mm x 2163mm (5'1" x 7'1")
- Lounge - 3936mm x 3630mm (12'10" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 4 - 1866mm x 2749mm (6'1" x 9'0")
- Family / Dining - 3936mm x 4820mm (12'10" x 15'9")
- Kitchen - 1866mm x 3060mm (6'1" x 10'0")
- WC - 861mm x 1649mm (2'9" x 5'4")
BrochuresBrochure for Queens Court
Voase Way Woodmansey Mile Beverley HU17 8FF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.7 miles
- Arram Station3.5 miles
- Cottingham Station3.7 miles
About the development
Read what our Happy Buyers have to say...
- "Rio at Queens Court was fantastic, she bent over backwards to ensure we got an appointment and helped us secure our dream home. Thanks Rio!"
- "The sales team were brilliant. They were patient, and informative and happy to answer all questions openly and honestly. We went back a few times before we made our decision..."
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H7798121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.