Pine Road, Bournemouth
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family House
- Just Come Back To Market
- Bright & Airy Open Plan Lounge/Diner Leading To Sun Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Suite & Separate WC
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Leading To Outside Area
- Southerly Facing Private Rear Garden With Brick Built Summer House
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking & Garage
- Situated Within Several Primary & Secondary School Catchments
- No Forward Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with MK Estates
Located in a popular residential road set within easy reach of several Primary & Secondary Schools, Playing Parks and Winton/Charminster High Street. This house benefits from many character features offering SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM with sun room overlooking the rear garden, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS. family bathroom suite & separate WC, fully fitted kitchen allowing access to outside area. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and storage.
Outside offers front driveway providing off road parking with gates leading to DETACHED GARAGE & SOUTHERLY FACING PRIVATE REAR GARDEN with brick built SUMMER HOUSE, plus doors allowing access to basement storage.
Close proximity to Bournemouth Town Centre, Castle Point Shopping Centre, JP Morgan & all transport links making this an ideal family home. NO FORWARD CHAIN
Tenure - Freehold
Pine Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.1 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.0 miles
- Branksome Station2.6 miles
About the agent
MK Estates launched in 2013, an independent company ready to embrace change and challenge the traditional estate agency way to improve how our industry works. Our aim is to provide you with a personal and professional, stress-free service for all your residential and commercial property requirements.
As well as being Estate agents by day, we are landlords and home owners so we know only too well what you are looking for when selecting an agent to look af
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11247772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.