Ouse Way, Biggleswade
- 2017 Taylor Wimpey 'Ashton G'
- Remaining NHBC Warranty
- Three Bedrooms
- 19ft Garage and 27ft Drive
- Cloakroom and En-suite
- Approximate 1.2m Walk to Station
- Impressive Top Floor Master Bedroom
- No Forward Chain
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Sought After Development
The property is available with no forward chain.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.76m x 2.69m (12'4" x 8'10") -
Living Room - 3.83m x 4.24m (12'7" x 13'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.83m x 4.24m (12'7" x 13'11") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.89m x 2.16m (9'6" x 7'1") -
Master Bedroom - 6.67m x 4.24m (21'11" x 13'11") -
Garage - 6.00m x 3.03m (19'8" x 9'11") - Up and over door, rear door from garden, power and light, eaves storage.
Outside - Enclosed rear garden measuring approximately 50ft maximum depth by 26ft (15.24m x 7.9m)
Outside tap and rear door to garage.
Agents Notes - Council Tax Band - D
Gas fired central heating. Combination boiler.
About The Area - Kings Reach has its own shopping court with a Sainsbury's Local, barbers, arts and crafts shop, pizza take out and coffee house. There is also a community centre, numerous play parks and greens, plus nursery and lower schooling.
Biggleswade offers a vast array of amenities from newsagents, butcher, baker, cafes and restaurants, hair salons, opticians, independent food stores and craft shop to High Street brands such as Lloyds Pharmacy, Boots, Greggs, Subway, Iceland and many more.
The River Ivel provides some lovely picturesque waterside walks with plenty of attractive 'green space' dog walks nearby.
The expanding A1 retail park has encouraged some major retailers to Biggleswade with big brands such as Marks and Spencer, Next, Boots, Halfords, Argos, Wilko, Pets at Home and Homebase to name a few, plus the recently opened Lidl supermarket.
Precise Location: What3words - quote.went.deflated
BrochuresOuse Way, BiggleswadeBrochure
Ouse Way, Biggleswade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.8 miles
- Sandy Station3.1 miles
- Arlesey Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Hancock’s Estates is a local, family run business with a genuine focus on customer service and delivering what we promise. We pride ourselves in the standard of property presentation, striving for exceptional promotion and accurate, comprehensive detail. Individual, bespoke marketing strategies are utilised because we acknowledge every house sale is unique. After twenty years in the business, Phil is well known locally, having created a reputation for honest, realistic advice with no pressur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31137952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hancock's Estates, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.