High Street, Morley, Leeds
- Four / Five bedroom period property
- PVCu double-glazed & gas centrally heated
- Parking & a detached outbuilding to rear
- Enclosed low-maintainence gardens to front
- Ample space for a large family
- Two / three receptions & a dining kitchen
- Impressive double fronted home
- Call our Morley office to view!
There are two generous reception rooms to the front elevation whilst to the rear is a hugely spacious room which enjoys en-suite accommodation but could be utilised as a third formal reception space if required. Leading off the hallway is a storage room and guest WC with a two piece suite. Completing the ground floor is a dining kitchen space with ample room for a large table and a modern kitchen enjoying a range of shaker fronted units. The kitchen leads through to separate utility space to the rear.
To the first floor, a large landing enjoys plenty of natural light via the attractive window on the half landing and leads off to a total of four bedrooms. The main bedroom sits to the front elevation and enjoys access via a generous space which could be utilised as a dressing room or study. The three remaining bedrooms are all good-sized and would accommodate a double bed, whilst there is also a further room which offers useful storage or could be a small home office. Completing the accommodation is a particularly generous house bathroom with a four piece suite as well as a separate room which offers highly useful storage.
The property is neutrally decorated and enjoys a range of decorative features such as ornate coving, plastering and picture rails to the original main reception room. Externally, there is a large flagged garden to the front whilst at the rear there is ample parking and a detached stone-fronted outbuilding.
Access to the property is enjoyed off King Street, please call our Morley office to arrange your viewing, our lines are open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week!
High Street, Morley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station0.8 miles
- Cottingley Station2.0 miles
- Batley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY210513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.