Headstone Drive, Harrow, HA1 4TY
- *Part of SMRT by Barratt range - exclusive to Eastman Village, now launched*
- One-bedroom apartment on the fifth floor
- Private balcony with views over the private communal courtyard
- Open plan living/dining area with built in workstation and media unit
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and clever storage solutions
- Built in wardrobes in the main bedroom
- Planned residents' gym, caf¿s, restaurant & supermarket
- 3 acres of extensive landscaped parkland and gardens within the development
- Hassle-free turn-key package available - speak to a Sales Adviser for more information
- Total area: 445 sq ft / 41.3 sq m
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt London
Part of our exclusive SMRT by Barratt range this bright, one-bedroom apartment is located on the fifth floor of Emerson Apartments. There's an open plan living/dining and kitchen area, that opens out onto a private balcony with south-east facing views over the private communal courtyard. The kitchen comes with fully integrated appliances, and there is plenty of storage space throughout with built in wardrobes in the main bedroom, a separate storage cupboard and a vanity unit in the bathroom.Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this impressive regeneration development will provide up to 2,000 homes in addition to planned restaurants, cafés, shops and offices set around a landscaped park creating a new leisure, business and residential destination.
- Bathroom - 2268mm x 2020mm (7'5" x 6'7")
- Kitchen - 3271mm x 2500mm (10'8" x 8'2")
- Balcony - 3250mm x 1550mm (10'7" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 2668mm x 4195mm (8'9" x 13'9")
- Living/Dining - 3771mm x 3815mm (12'4" x 12'6")
- Private outdoor space
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Excellent transport links
Headstone Drive, Harrow, HA1 4TY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrow & Wealdstone Station0.5 miles
- Headstone Lane Station0.8 miles
- North Harrow Station1.0 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt London.
Barratt London is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the UK's most recommended housebuilder.
We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Barratt London is one of the leading residential developers in the capital w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_H7561459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.