Church Lane, Eston, North Yorkshire, TS6 9QR
- A Beautiful & Traditional 3 Double Bedroom Detached Family Style Home
- Situated To A Superb Sized/Private Plot In The Highly Desirable & Much Sought After Church Lane Residential Area
- Enormous Amounts Of Living Space With Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen With Range Cooker & Other Appliances Included
- Huge Bay Windows Floor The Open Plan Living Rooms With Ample Natural Light
- Extensive Rear Garden, Completely Private And Surrounded By Lush Greenary "With A Countryside Fee"
- New Combination Boiler Central Heating System Fitted 2020
- Viewing Available Now - Please View The Online Virtual Tour Before Inquiring
One Of The Most Stunning Family Homes Situated On Church Lane And Positioned To A Very Generous & Private Plot | If Flowing, Bright & Spacious Living & Family Space Is What You Need Then Look No Further - This Beautiful & Traditional 3 Bedroom Detached Home Offers Extensive Living Space With A Full Width Reception Room To The Front Aspect With Two Bow Windows & Two Living Flame Gas Fires, A Further Reception/Dining Room Off The Kitchen To The Rear, Which Also Opens Into The Rear Garden Via French Doors, Tastefully Modern Kitchen With Range Cooker, Matching Extractor Hood Opening Into A Seperate Utility Area With Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer, Three Spacious Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom With Corner Bath, Separate Shower Unit (And Potential For A Master Ensuite Room). Externally There Is A Gated Block Paved Driveway Leading To Garage, Front Lawned Garden And A Great Sized Private Lawned Rear Garden With Beautiful Trees & Greenary Providing A Completely Private Outside Space, With Block Paved Patio, Storage Shed & Brick/Iron Gated Varied Use Building | Combination Boiler Central Heating System Installed Mid 2020 | UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Multi-Locking Doors | Updated Electric Consumer Unit | SOLD WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN - Viewings Available Now, Please View The Virtual Tour Above Before Inquiring |
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 5'7'' X 13'5'' (1.72 X 4.10M)
RECEPTION ONE 14'6'' X 11'7'' (4.43 X 3.53M)
RECEPTION TWO 12'7'' X 10'7'' (3.84 X 3.25M)
KITCHEN 9'4'' X 11'10'' (2.86 X 3.62M) UTILITY KITCHEN 6'8'' X 12'2'' (2.04 X 3.73M)
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION THREE 12'4'' X 9'10'' (3.77 X 3.00M)
BEDROOM ONE 12'4'' X 9'9'' (3.77 X 2.98M)
DRESSING AREA/SHOWER ROOM 8'4'' X 4'7'' (2.56 X 1.40M)
BEDROOM TWO 10'9'' X 10'7'' (3.30 X 3.25M)
BEDROOM THREE 11'0'' X 11'7'' (3.35 X 3.55M)
BATHROOM 11'3'' X 6'10'' (3.45 X 2.10M)
GENEROUS BLOCK PAVED GATED DRIVEWAY
Church Lane, Eston, North Yorkshire, TS6 9QR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Bank Station1.7 miles
- Marton Station2.3 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTT_PRP_LFSYCL_486_688111119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.