High Street, Leslie, Glenrothes
- Spacious Traditional End Terraced Family Home
- 3 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Private Garden & Courtyard
- Single Garage and Allocated Parking Spacec
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
- Sought-After Village Location
- EPC Rating "E"
Allan England's Award-Winning Team at first for homes are proud to welcome to the market this spacious, Traditional End Terraced Family Home situated within a sought-after Village area of Leslie. The property comprises: spacious lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a garden area, parking for 1 car and garage. Early viewing is recommended to ensure you don’t miss out!
Call first for homes - First for trust... first for service... first for aftercare.
Situation – Glenrothes - Glenrothes is regarded as one of the most successful Towns in Scotland with a wealth of local amenities including Kingdom Shopping Centre as well as sport and leisure at Michael Woods and a multi-screen cinema. Glenrothes boasts its very own 18-hole Golf course and both Primary and Secondary schooling are available. For the commuter the A92 allows swift access to Edinburgh and there are railway stations at both Thornton and Markinch.
Entrance Vestibule -
Entrance Hallway -
Upper Level -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Large Storage Cupboard - Housing boiler
Court Yard -
Garden Grounds To Rear -
Single Garage -
Allocated Parking 1 Car -
Information - These particulars are prepared on the basis of information provided by our clients. We have not tested the electrical system or appliances, nor where applicable, any central heating system. All sizes are recorded by electronic tape measurements to give an indicative, approximate size only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries - no warranty is given or implied. This schedule is not intended to, and does not form any contract.
Glenrothes is regarded as one of the most successful Towns in Scotland with a wealth of local amenities including Kingdom Shopping Centre as well as sport and leisure at Michael Woods and a multi-screen cinema. Glenrothes boasts its very own 18-hole Golf course and both Primary and Secondary schooling are available. For the commuter the A92 allows swift access to Edinburgh and there are railway stations at both Thornton and Markinch.
BrochuresHigh Street, Leslie, Glenrothes
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
High Street, Leslie, Glenrothes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Markinch Station3.2 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station3.8 miles
- Cardenden Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Allan England's highly experienced team at First for Homes is a fully independent estate agency servicing all your selling and buying needs throughout Fife. Located within central Glenrothes, Allan England's dedicated, proactive sales team provide the highest standard of professionalism and expertise in everything we do. With expert knowledge of the local market, our reputation is built on trust, service and unique aftercare resulting in our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29845198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by First for Homes, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.