Headley Hill Road, Headley
- Set in a secluded spot with gardens surrounding the house
- A long driveway leads to a turning circle in front of the house, and to a detached triple bay garage
- Double aspect sitting room with central fireplace, open plan to a double aspect family room
- Large garden room accessed from family room via bi-folding doors. Creating a fantastic flexible reception space with a multitude of uses
- Front aspect dining room with double doors through to a study
- 20' kitchen with a superb feature alcove housing a range cooker, granite worktops and tiled flooring
- Utility room off of the kitchen leading to a ground floor annex; comprising a sitting room with patio doors onto the front garden, shower room and bedroom. Easily assimilated back into the main ...
- Superb partly vaulted 22' double aspect master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 4 further good sized bedrooms and a large double aspect family bathroom, with both bath and separate shower
- The gardens are a real delight, with many areas of interest, mainly laid to lawn with mature and well stocked floral displays. There is a wildlife pond to the front garden, herringbone brick pa...
* Exclusive, highly desired address
* Extensive driveway plus turning circle
* Detached triple garage
* 1 bedroom ground floor annex which can be easily integrated into the main house if desired
* 4 Reception rooms plus garden room
* 22’ Master bedroom with en suite
* 4 further bedrooms and family bathroom
* 1st time to market in 40 years, a beloved family home
Headley village centre provides a small range of shops and facilities including the Church, a doctors surgery with retail chemist, a newsagent, hairdresser and small Delicatessen plus the all important village pub, The Holly Bush. High street shopping and main line stations can be found at Farnham and Haslemere, around 7 and 9 miles away. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles. The general area abounds in acres of National Trust lands, ideal for walking and riding, and there are a number of footpaths and connecting bridle ways close by.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Headley Hill Road, Headley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station3.4 miles
- Haslemere Station4.5 miles
- Bentley Station5.0 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7842031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.