Barrow Gardens, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
- Modern Family Home
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Residents Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Study/Bedroom Five
- Three Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Walking Distance To Redhill Train Station
- No Onward Chain
Arranged over three floors, the property comprises; Spacious entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen with dining area, a large living room, family bathroom, four bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite and a study/bedroom five.
Externally the property provides allocated parking and a rear, low maintenance rear garden with a decked patio area and space for a garden shed.
Park 25 is ideal for modern day living, popular with professional couples & families. The property is situated close to Redhill and Reigate town Centres, both benefiting from a wide range of local shops, cafes, restaurants. Redhill mainline train station provides great links to London Victoria, London Bridge and The South Coast. Watercolour itself enjoys vast communal gardens, canals, reed beds and a central lagoon making a truly peaceful, idyllic setting which is perfect for the whole family. In addition to the countryside on your doorstep, there are a number of other facilities including a doctor's surgery, a vet and a convenience store.
Barrow Gardens, Redhill, Surrey, RH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.5 miles
- Merstham Station1.3 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.4 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JDMDBW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.