Malkin Drive, Church Langley
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Town-House
- Garage & Driveway
- Downstairs WC
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Potential to extend STPP
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities including Tesco
- Catchment for Church Langley & Henry Moore Primary Schools
- Ease of access to A414 & M11
- Stamp Duty exempt for Residential purchasers
Entrance Hallway - 2.74m x 0.61m (9'14 x 2'91) - Tiled flooring, single radiator, spotlights, stairs leading to first floor landing, doors leading to:
Downstairs Wc - 1.22m x 0.61m (4'77 x 2'66) - Double Glazed front aspect opaque window, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, single radiator, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC.
Lounge - 4.57m x 3.66m (15'31 x 12'89) - Double Glazed front aspect windows, carpeted flooring, single radiator, phone point, TV aerial point, power points, coving, doorway leading to:
Kitchen/Diner - 3.05m x 3.66m (10'43 x 12'83) - Double Glazed rear aspect windows, tiled flooring, single radiator, partially tiled walls, range of wall and base units with roll top granite effect work surfaces, integrated electric oven, electric hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, drainer unit, spotlights, power points, double glazed rear door leading to garden.
First Floor Landing - 4.88m x 1.98m (16'14 x 6'06) - Double Glazed front aspect window, carpeted flooring, airing/storage cupboard, power points, stairs leading to second floor, doors leading to:
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'73 x 9'40) - Double Glazed rear aspect windows, carpeted flooring, power points, single radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 1.83m (9'62 x 6'52) - Double Glazed front aspect window, carpeted flooring, single radiator, power points.
Family Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.52m (6'26 x 5'32) - Tiled flooring, single radiator, tiled walls, spotlights, low level WC, wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit underneath, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap.
Second Floor Landing - Double Glazed side aspect window, carpeted flooring, spotlights, door leading to:
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 2.74m (14'42 x 9'69) - Double Glazed front aspect window, carpeted flooring, power points, telephone point, TV aerial point, walk in wardrobe, door leading to:
En-Suite - 1.83m x 1.70m (6'58 x 5'07) - Double Glazed rear aspect window, tiled flooring, single radiator, tiled walls, low level WC, wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit underneath, walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
Garage - Up and Over Garage door, power supply, lighting, door leading onto rear garden.
Garden (Approx 35Ft) - Approx 35ft rear garden. primarily laid to lawn, patio area to rear of the house and garage, outside water tap, door accessing garage.
BrochuresBrochureMalkin Drive, Church Langley
Malkin Drive, Church Langley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station2.2 miles
- Harlow Town Station2.6 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Here at Kings Group Church Langley we endeavour to find the ideal property for you, with a wide range of recently built properties in stunning surroundings, it is a lovely place to relocate, to enjoy a more relaxed way of life.
Perfectly positioned for quick access to the M11 and within easy reach of the bustling town of Harlow with its extensive shopping facilities, bars and restaurants, it is one of Essex's desired areas.
Our award-winning sp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29847697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.