Woodborough Road, NG3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- *AVAILABLE NOW!*
- Double Bedroom
- House Share
- Located in Mapperley
- Access to Public Transport
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- CALL NOW TO VIEW!
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE!
The house comprises of 4 double bedrooms in total.
Newly refurbished shared kitchen
Spacious lounge with leather sofas and on-wall LCD TV
Utility room, with washing machine and tumble dryer
The monthly rent is inclusive of most bills, including broadband internet usage.
Located just a short distance from Mapperley Top, with fantastic access to Nottingham City Centre.
CALL NOW TO VIEW OR VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
Woodborough Road, NG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High School Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Beaconsfield St Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop2.0 miles
About the agent
Frank Innes are the East Midlands leading Estate & Letting Agency providing a first class service to all their customers.
Homeowners have been choosing Frank Innes to sell or rent their property since 1932, building a solid reputation for providing Best Service, Best Price, Best Value.
Award winning branches are strategically positioned across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to reach more buyers in the East Midlands than any other agent. These branches are serviced
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000571350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.