Gwscwm Road, Burry Port, SA16
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 854366
We are proud to offer this delightful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached house in a great location.
Available to move in from 08 August 2020, this property benefits from available parking. Property is offered unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £680.00 per month (£156.92 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £470.76
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 5
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £680.00 per month (£156.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £470.76
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 August, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 854366
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Gwscwm Road, Burry Port, SA16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pembrey & Burry Port Station0.9 miles
- Kidwelly Station3.9 miles
- Llanelli Station4.7 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 85436629072020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.