Chislehurst Road Chislehurst BR7
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Hand-Painted Shaker Style Kitchen
- Study & Utility Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Sought After Schools Close By
- 0.2 Miles to Chislehurst Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
After undergoing a programme of refurbishment by the current vendor including a new oak staircase, this property has been arranged over two floors comprising large reception room with feature fire, play room which can double as a home office, downstairs WC, utility room and a spacious open plan kitchen/diner with two sets of French doors leading to the rear patio. The bespoke hand-painted shaker style fitted kitchen is a real feature of the room and benefits from integrated appliances, range oven, granite worktops and a butler sink.
Across the first floor there is a family bathroom and five double bedrooms of which the master boasts a vaulted ceiling, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with twin vanity unit and marble tiling.
Other notable features include exposed brickwork, parquet flooring throughout the hall and kitchen/diner, landscaped rear garden including a detached double garage which can easily be converted into further living space (STPP).
Located just 0.2 miles from Chislehurst Station which offers a regular service into the city, this property is also within close proximity to local amenities and sought after schools including Bullers Wood, Breaside, Bromley High and Eltham College.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Chislehurst Road Chislehurst BR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chislehurst Station0.5 miles
- Bickley Station0.5 miles
- Elmstead Woods Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Our highly trained property experts have a broad skill base, which enables us to supply the relevan
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P237791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.