Central Avenue, Cambridge
- Fantastic Access to A14 and M11
- Close Proximity to Cambridge North Station
- Versatile Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Allocated Car Port Parking
- Master En-suite
- Two Reception Rooms
A well presented four bedroom contemporary home located in the heart of Orchard Park providing convenient access via the A14 / M11 and the north Cambridge train station. Further benefits included private rear garden, allocated car port parking and three bathrooms.
Central Avenue forms part of the popular Orchard Park development and is situated on the north side of the City, conveniently placed for the Science Park, access to the A14, City centre and Cambridge North Railway Station. There are schools for all age groups in the City and the property is in the catchment for Orchard Park Community Primary School. There are a range of local shops and amenities on Orchard Park itself.
Internal accommodation comprises;
Part glazed entrance door leading into
With stairs rising to the first floor and storage space under, radiator to side.
Low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
4.69 x 3.42. With double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator and through to
3.36 x 2.82. Double glazed french doors leading out into rear garden, radiator.
3.68 x 2.53. A range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, one and a half S/S sink and drainer with mixer tap over, four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and integrated oven, double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
With stairs rising to the second floor and storage space under, a further large storage cupboard and doors through to all rooms.
4.37 x 4.19. Double glazed full length window to front and side aspect, radiator and door leading to;
A three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle, low level WC and a wash hand basin with storage space under, obscured double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
3.26 x 3.01. Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator under.
A three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, WC and a pedestal wash hand basin, obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
With access to loft space and doors through to
5.21 x 3.37. Double glazed windows to rear aspect, space for large wardrobe, radiator.
5.08 x 3.69.
Double glazed full length window to front and side aspect, storage cupboard housing the water cylinder.
An enclosed walk in shower , low level WC, and a wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls.
The rear garden is partially laid to lawn with small patio area, Enclosed by wooden fencing with a rear gate leading out into the allocated car port parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Central Avenue, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.8 miles
- Cambridge Station2.8 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.8 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP100992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.