Old Farm Walk, Merriott
- AFFORDABLE HOME - MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Two Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden And Allocated Parking
A super barn conversion set in a small development of similar properties. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises a lovely open plan kitchen/living area, cloakroom, two bedrooms, master bedroom en suite and bathroom. Outside there is a small front garden and allocated parking.
Double glazed door to front with double glazed window above. Stairs rising to first floor.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled. Work surface. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Extractor fan.
Kitchen / Living Area 17' 11" x 14' 2" max ( 5.46m x 4.32m max )
Double glazed patio doors with double glazed window above. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated microwave oven. Cupboard housing combination boiler. TV and telephone points. Underfloor heating.
Wall lights. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed window. TV and telephone point. Radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 4" max ( 3.28m x 2.84m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Access to loft. Telephone and TV point. Radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Towel radiator.
There is a small front garden and a paved patio area. There is allocated parking for one car.
This property is an affordable home and is subject to a Section 106 Signed Agreement. Purchasers must meet the Eligible Criteria and this applies initially to people with a connection to the District, then expand to Somerset.
From Fox & Sons town centre office proceed out of Crewkerne on the A356 Ilminster road. On the outskirts of town turn left signed to Merriott. On entering the village proceed across both mini roundabouts and continue up the hill, turning left into Old Farm Walk where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Old Farm Walk, Merriott
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewkerne Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crewkerne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crewkerne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK104661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.