Rattle Road, Westham, Pevensey
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- VICTORIAN CHARACTER-STYLE PROPERTY
- STUNNING PANORAMIC FARMLAND VIEWS
- SITUATED IN THE CHARMING WESTHAM VILLAGE
- MODERN AND CONTEMPORY THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING
- *** GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000 ***
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this Victorian character property located in the Westham Village of Pevensey. Boasting panoramic views over farmland and further benefiting from large rooms and offering a contemporary feel whilst retaining its original character and charm.
*** GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000 *** Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this Victorian character property located in the Westham Village of Pevensey. Boasting panoramic views over farmland and further benefiting from large rooms and offering a contemporary feel whilst retaining its original character and charm. The property comes with garage and parking and an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this fine property.
Driveway with off-road parking and access to garage, low brick wall, flowerbed, path to front door.
Door to the front aspect, engineered oak flooring, radiator, window to the side.
Door through from Entrance Vestibule, engineered oak flooring throughout, radiator, door through to Sitting Room, Garage and separate ground floor WC.
Ground Floor Wc
Wash hand basin, low level WC, partly-tiled walls, tiled floor.
Sitting Room 16' x 12' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.94m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two radiators, engineered oak flooring throughout, TV point, open archway through to the Dining Room, feature open fireplace with surround.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, engineered oak flooring throughout, door through to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 10" x 11' 2" ( 5.74m x 3.40m )
A modern fitted Kitchen with a range of white wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer unit set into stone work surfaces, double glazed window to the rear, integral induction hob with extractor fan over, integral eye-level oven/microwave, integral oven, integral coffee maker, large integral full-length fridge, integral dishwasher, radiator, stunning farmland views via bi-folding doors overlooking the garden, space for dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from Ground to First Floor Landing, window to the side aspect, radiator, doors leading to all rooms, loft access.
The loft benefits from power and partial boarding.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear with stunning farmland views, fitted range of full-length wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Radiator, airing cupboard, fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to the rear with stunning farmland views.
A modern fitted suite comprising tiled walls, tiled flooring, frosted window, separate bath and walk-in shower, vanity unit, spotlights, heated towel rail.
Low level WC, vanity unit, heated towel rail, partly-tiled walls, window to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Rattle Road, Westham, Pevensey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station0.3 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station1.0 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Langney Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Langney
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL109309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.