Church Road, Bristol, BS20
- Let type:
- Long term
- Quite Village location
- 3 double bedrooms with storage
- Rear garden
This 3 double bedroom Chalet is in a quiet location within the desirable village of Easton-in-Gordano.
This property briefly comprises of the following features and benefits.
-Off street parking.
-Single garage with electric.
-Downstairs toilet and upstairs family bathroom
-Good sized living room.
-Separate dining room which leads to the kitchen.
-Fitted kitchen with ample storage
-Upstairs you will find 3 double bedrooms all with built in storage
-Family bathroom with walk in shower.
-Mature rear garden with borders
Church Road, Bristol, BS20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station1.0 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.5 miles
- Sea Mills Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ChurchRd27b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murrays Residential Lettings, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.