Culford Road, London, N1
- One double bedroom
- Open-plan reception/kitchen area
- First floor
- Secure parking space
- New double-glazed windows
- Residential road
The property boasts an expansive open-plan living area with a lovely corner aspect letting in light from windows on both sides. There is also a large double bedroom which allows plenty of space for additional storage.
Further benefits include recently fitted double-glazed windows, as well as a secure parking space.
Culford Road is perfectly located moments away from Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland Station. Being in the heart of De Beauvoir the property is surrounded by residential roads, therefore is the perfect combination for someone who wants to live centrally, yet on a peaceful road. It is extremely well placed for all the local amenities including the De Beauvoir Deli, local shops, and pubs.
Culford Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Junction Station0.2 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.2 miles
- Haggerston Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The Hallmark of Quality and Experience
Our story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients.
We understand selling or letting your property can be significant, leading to challenging decisions, and that it can be often be difficult finding the right person to help you with the process. At Stirling
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC210684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Dalston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.