Hamilton Road, Uddingston, Glasgow
- Semi detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern dining kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Large formal lounge
- Flexible layout
- Close to local amenities
- Close to motorway network
- Fabulous size gardens
Beyond its modest exterior, this family home offers excellent living accommodation and features gas central heating and double glazing. The property comprises of entrance hallway which has the wow factor, formal lounge with direct access to the fabulous dining kitchen, which in turn leads to the seperate utility room with access to the extensive side and rear gardens. There are three double bedrooms and an amazing recently upgraded shower room.
Furthermore the property has a driveway leading to a substantial gardens to the side and rear which are fully maintained to a high standard.
Hamilton Road is located only a short distance from the centre of its village and its amenities and is highly regarded for its excellent Main Street where you can find the majority of every day shopping needs and has a great choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs. The local schools are highly regarded and for those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train services from Uddingston to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh.
This particularly understated semi-detached family home is well placed on an elevated position within this rarely available mature residential address.
BrochuresBrochure - 445A Hamilton Road, Uddingston.pdfBrochure
Hamilton Road, Uddingston, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baillieston Station0.5 miles
- Mount Vernon Station0.8 miles
- Garrowhill Station1.3 miles
About the agent
At Residence Estate Agents, our business isn't driven by numbers, it's driven by people. We value service excellence over volume, and quality rather than quantity. We are solely focused on selling homes and our locally based front-of-house directors and co-owners of the business, get to know each and every client from the initial consultation through to completion.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31148771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residence Estate Agents, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.