Volunteer Street, Chester, CH1
- Two bedroom duplex apartment with private entrance
- Covered allocated parking for two vehicles
- Usual Blueoak Estates high specification finish
- Premium location in the city centre
- Part exchange considered
This two bedroom duplex apartment has been designed to a high specification and occupies a lovely position within the development. The property has allocated parking for two vehicles.
Lancaster Square is set within the Roman walls in the heart of the historic city of Chester. All the amenities that the city has to offer including excellent shops and fine dining are within walking distance.
The Cathedral City of Chester is one of the north-west's leading retail and commercial centres and offers an extensive range of shops, restaurants and cultural activities.
Chester has direct access to the motorway network, linking to Manchester, Liverpool and their airports and to the North Wales coast. There is a direct and regular rail service to London Euston (about 2 hours).
Chester is the home of one of the oldest racecourses in the country and it provides an extensive programme of horse racing and other events including polo. Grosvenor Park, during the summer months, hosts a programme of outdoor theatre.
Leasehold with approximately 998 years remaining.
Volunteer Street, Chester, CH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.9 miles
- Bache Station1.6 miles
- Capenhurst Station5.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS200169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.