Lloyd Baker Street, London, WC1X
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1273944
- Maisonette Townhouse with large private garden
- 2 bedroom plus additional Office / Bedroom
- Separate Eat In Kitchen
- Bright and Sunny
- Historic building
- Minutes away from 4 stations: Kings Cross, Angel, Farringdon, Russell square
- Next to Exmouth Market restaurants
- Idyllic neighbourhood, no through traffic
- Utilities / Council / Parking excluding
- Suitable for working professionals, a single occupant, or family
- Transport links also include local bus routes taking you to nearby towns and high streets.
The minimum tenancy length for the property offered is 12 months.
E-mail or call now to view this high in demand property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,295.00 per month (£760.39 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,801.92
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1273944
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Lloyd Baker Street, London, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- Angel Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 127394406122021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.