St. Michaels Crescent, Leeds
- Six Bedroom
- End Through Terrace HMO
- Potential 7% plus Yield
- Two Bathrooms
- Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
- Basement Storage
- Rear Yard
- Popular Location
- Walking Distance To Bars, Restaurants and Shops
Currently vacant, we believe the property could be let at £87.50pppw (£27,300p.a) offering a 7% yield and potentially higher with upgrades. The accommodation over three floors comprises: An entrance hallway. A generous lounge / dining room to the front of the property offers ample space for multiple tenants. To the rear is a fitted breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar. On the first floor are: Four double bedrooms, a four piece bathroom and separate WC. To the second floor are: Two large double bedrooms and a shower room. There is a useful storage basement. There is outside space to both the front and rear.
Such a fantastic location. A wealth of amenities are on the doorstep with local shops, bars and restaurants a short walk away. There are convenient transport links to Leeds, the LGI, Universities and the surrounding areas.
Article 4 Direction: The property is in an area of Article 4 Direction. It has been multi-let for many year and the HMO license is in the process of being renewed with Leeds City Council. We await sight of the historic tenancies.
The property is leasehold with 965 years remaining. There is no service charge and no ground rent payable.
St. Michaels Crescent, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.4 miles
- Headingley Station0.7 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA210502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.