Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Guest Cloakroom, Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Three Reception Rooms - Plus Study
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway with Parking for 3 Cars
- Double Length Garage
This detached family home is ideal for the growing family. The flexible layout of the ground floor accommodation allows for those needing separate rooms for work or play. In brief comprising a kitchen, dining room, TV/Play room or study, guest cloakroom and to the rear of the home is an extended sitting room with a vaulted beamed ceiling full of natural light and a further room off the sitting room which the current owners use as a library. To the 1st floor are four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom.
The enclosed rear garden can be accessed from double opener doors off the sitting room and also has gated side access to the front garden. A paved patio expands across the rear of the house and there is a central lawn and timber shed. A wooden pergola provides a further seating area which is wrapped in a Wisteria. Also there is a good amount of garden to the side of the home ideal for storage or a play area.The driveway will allow parking for 2-3 cars as well as additional parking or storage in the double length garage with an up and over door.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station1.8 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10160183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.