Eastbourne Road, BN24
- Detached Family Home
- Pevensey Bay Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- CHAIN FREE!
From the main front door, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, single glazed window to the front aspect and stairs leading to the first-floor landing.
Single glazed window to the side aspect, low level w/c and wash hand basin.
Lounge/Diner 5.15m (16' 11") x 4.94m (16' 2")
Single glazed window to both front & rear aspect, electric fire with surround, wall mounted radiator and single glazed door giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 4.68m (15' 4") x 1.96m (6' 5")
Timber construction with single glazed windows to the side & rear aspect, single glazed door giving access to the rear garden, power and lighting.
Kitchen 3.02m (9' 11") x 2.91m (9' 7")
Single glazed window to the rear and side aspect, wall & base units with work tops over, sink & drainer with one and a half bowl, electric oven with electric hob & cooker hood over, plumbing & space for washing machine, fridge, airing cupboard and door giving access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 3.00m (9' 10") x 4.98m (16' 4")
Single glazed window to the front & rear aspect, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.72m (8' 11") x 3.04m (10' 0")
Single glazed window to the side & rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.11m (6' 11") x 3.18m (10' 5")
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Single glazed window to the front aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, shaver point, part tiled walls and wall mounted radiator.
Lawn garden with shrub boarders, greenhouse and timber gate giving side access.
Up & over door with power & lighting and door giving side access.
Off road parking for two cars.
Eastbourne Road, BN24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey Bay Station0.5 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.0 miles
- Normans Bay Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Ginger and Sanders Property Rentals Ltd - "passionate about property"
Ginger and Sanders is a local independent agency specialising in sales and lettings and offer over 60 years combined property experience with a good understanding of our clients' needs. Our professional and loyal team will offer the highest level of customer service with an honest approach.
- Members of ARLA - For a peace of mind
- Members of TPO - The Property Ombudsman
- Members of DPS - Te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference eastbourneroad1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ginger & Sanders, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.