Heath Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
- Extended Three Bedroomed Family Home
- Very Well Located for Sought After Schools
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with access to Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden Extending to the Side of the Property
- Wide Frontage with Off Road Parking
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
The University of Birmingham, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
The property is extremely well located in Bournville, with open spaces to include Woodlands Park and Rowheath Pavilion and Park nearby.
A number of popular schools can be found locally to include St Francis CofE, St Josephs RC, and Bournville Village Primary School, as well as Kings Norton Girls' and Boys', and Dame Elizabeth Cadbury secondary schools.
• Extended Three Bedroomed Family Home
• Very Well Located for Sought After Schools
• Three Reception Rooms
• Fitted Kitchen with access to Dining Room
• Three Good Sized Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom
• Rear Garden Extending to the Side of the Property
• Wide Frontage with Off Road Parking
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
Management Charge - The property is located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate and is subject to an annual Management Charge of £93.67 (2020).
Reception Room One
3.45m (max) 3.07m (min) x 3.3m
Reception Room Two
3.48m (max) 3m (min) x 4.37m
2.87m x 3.28m (9' 5" x 10' 9")
With pantry off
3.94m x 2.57m (12' 11" x 8' 5")
With store cupboard and access to loft space
3.48m (max) 3.1m (min) x 4.37m
3.48m (max) 3.1m (min) x 3.3m
2.87m x 2.3m (9' 5" x 7' 7")
1.8m x 1.65m (5' 11" x 5' 5")
Wide front garden with off road parking
Extending to the side of the property with garden shed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Heath Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station0.7 miles
- Bournville Station1.0 miles
- Northfield Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL200111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.