Prideaux Place, Islington, London, WC1X
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Substantial Grade II listed house
- Over 2900 sqft
- Recently renovated throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings
- 5 double bedrooms
- 3 receptions and 2 kitchens
- 6 bathrooms
- Private rear garden
- Located on this quiet leafy street close to Kings Cross and Angel
Arranged over four floors this stylish house offers flexible living accommodation and comprises large entrance hall, 16ft reception room, brand new ‘Smallbones of Devizes’ bespoke kitchen with ‘Miele’ appliances, separate W.C and access to the rear garden on the ground level. The upper floors of the house comprise of five bedrooms, each with newly fitted and stylish en suite bath/shower rooms, a separate family bathroom with a home office/walk in wardrobe located to the master bedroom. The lower ground floor is perfect for a Nanny or for visitors with benefits to include a 'Poggenpohl' kitchen with a reception room, double sized bedroom and contemporary bathroom – the lower ground floor could also be perfect for anyone working home and would need office or studio spaces. Further benefits include WIFI system provided throughout the house with an alarm system plus high ceilings, ornate original cornicing, wood floors and high quality fixtures and fittings.
Prideaux Place is a leafy and quiet location set in the historic Lloyd Baker Estate within easy reach of many amenities and transport links to include Kings Cross St. Pancras International and Angel stations with vibrant Upper Street and Exmouth Market both within easy reach. Offering great links into The City & Central London.
Available now, unfurnished.
Prideaux Place, Islington, London, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- Angel Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Chestertons is the London and international residential property specialist. We know our business and our markets like no one else and every year help thousands of clients and customers buy, sell, let, rent and manage their homes and investments.
In addition to one of the biggest networks of branches in London, we have a strong international presence with offices around the globe covering Europe and reaching as far as Australia, Singapore and the Middle East.
Although we are an in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA213187_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Islington Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.