Pevensey Park Road, Westham, Pevensey
- Two Bedrooms
- Excellent Sized Rear Garden
- CHAIN FREE
- Close to local amenities
- Kitchen / Diner
Eastbourne Property Shop is delighted to offer to the market this two-bedroom detached bungalow in a popular location of Westham. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, and conservatory. The property also has a 100ft garden with a summerhouse and a garage with off-road parking. Internal inspection is highly recommended by sole agents. Chain Free!
Double glazed side window, double glazed side door, laminate floor.
Loft hatch with ladder, double cupboard, thermostat, radiator.
Lounge 14'4 x 12'5
Radiator, wall lights, double glazed patio doors, gas fireplace.
Kithen/Breakfast Room 11'11 x 12'15
Wall and base units, work surfaces, one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, laminate floor, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, part tiling, double glazed side window, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 14'3 x 7'9
UPVC, rear and side windows, lighting, power, radiator, laminate flooring, door to garden.
Bedroom One 11'9 x 10'9
Double glazed front window, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8'0 x 11'3
Double glazed side window, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
W.c, wash hand basin, corner power shower, double glazed front window, extractor fan, fully tiled, cupboard, heated towel rail.
Garage 21'11 x 9'6
Up and over doors, power, lighting, side door, window to rear, workbench.
Off-road parking to the front with path to property, mature borders and driveway.
Excellent sized rear garden with feature mature trees, patio areas leading to lawned area, mature shrub borders, side access, summer house with power.
Pevensey Park Road, Westham, Pevensey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station0.2 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station0.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At EPS Estate agents we are commited into giving you honest and correct advice, to achieve a sale on your home at a price that you are happy with and within and good timescale.
We will listen to your requirements and needs and tailor a marketing strategy that suits you and makes the process easier for you to move into your next home.
With almost 20 years combined experience between the directors of selling houses in the Eastbourne and surrounding areas, we are committed to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastbourne Property Shop, Pevensey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.