Fern Road, Storrington, RH20
- Sitting room with open fire
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Dining room
- Two further bedrooms
- Conservatory overlooking rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Single garage
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Driveway parking
On the first floor there is a spacious landing with picture window allowing light to flood in. The principal bedroom has an en-suite shower room and bedrooms two and three are served by the family bathroom.
Outside to the front there is driveway parking and a detached single garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs and patio area to enjoy al-fresco dining.
Close to the centre of the village a detached three bedroom house.
Storrington is a thriving village with many amenities including a Waitrose store, Costa Coffee, Post Office, HSBC bankand a range of independent shops and eateries. Leisure facilities can be found at the local Chanctonbury Leisure Centre, Pulborough Rugby Club, West Sussex Golf Club, and local tennis and lawn bowls and many more activities. Larger shopping centres of Worthing, Horsham and Chichester are all no more than a 30 minute drive away and Pulborough Station 4 miles to the west provides access to London Victoria and the South Coast.
En-Suite Shower Room
Brochures458647529-12 Fern Ro
Fern Road, Storrington, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station3.7 miles
- Amberley Station3.8 miles
- Arundel Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Storrington Estate Agents is located at Mulberry House, a beautiful grade ll listed Georgian building which sits in a prominent position in the centre of the charming village of Storrington. Our dedicated Storrington Letting Agents and Property Management Office looks after the letting and management of many local properties and we welcome all enquirers.Storrington and the surrounding area
Storrington lies nestl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 358477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.