Marlborough Gardens, Upminster, RM14
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
• FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
• SITUATED WITHIN 1.1 MILE OF UPMINSTER C2C & DISTRICT LINE STATION
• TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
• 18' KITCHEN
• GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
• FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
• 100' REAR GARDEN
• 31' INTEGRAL GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
• CONVENIENT FOR ENGAYNE PRIMARY SCHOOL, HALL MEAD SCHOOL & ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
Glazed Entrance Door to Entrance Hall
19'3 x 6'. Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, textured ceiling, doors to accommodation.
18' x 12'2. Double glazed window to front, radiator, gas fireplace, textured ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Suite comprising: wall mounted wash hand basin, low level wc. Tiled walls, textured ceiling.
18'7 x 8'6. Double glazed window to rear, range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer unit, space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, part tiled walls, textured ceiling, opening to:
12'2 x 11'5. Double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler, radiator, textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, storage cupboard, textured ceiling, doors to accommodation.
14' x 12'1. Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and bedside cabinets to remain, radiator, textured ceiling.
12'5 x 11'2. Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing emersion tank, radiator, textured ceiling.
16'2 x 6'1. Double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
9'1 x 6'1. Double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
6'9 x 5'4. Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over and glazed guard, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc. Radiator, tiled walls, textured ceiling.
6'1 x 6'. Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising: tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin low level wc. Radiator, part tiled walls, textured ceiling.
100' x 26'. Commencing brick paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, shingled area to side, outside tap, pump at the rear.
Front of Property
Brick retaining wall, flower and shrub borders, brick paved providing off street parking leading to:
31'3 x 6'2. Up and over door to front, glazed door to rear garden, power, plumbing for washing machine.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our Station Road office via Hall Lane, right into Ingrebourne Gardens, second left into Marlborough Gardens, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
Marlborough Gardens, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.7 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.3 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THB191894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.