Windmill Lane, Histon
- First Floor One bedroom accommodation accessed by lift or stairs.
- 24 hour warden on site services.
- Communal lounge, dining and kitchen facilities.
- Excellent quiet location just a short stroll from the High Street.
- Vacant possession with no upward chain.
- A popular purpose built scheme just north of Cambridge.
- Set amongst well kept communal gardens.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY With the managers office just inside the entrance, a lift and stairway.
ENTRANCE HALL With build in storage cupboard, telephone entrance system, double doors open to;
SITTING/DINING ROOM Window overlooking the front communal garden, wall mounted light fittings, double doors separate and open to:
KITCHEN Comprising a range of cupboard units with oven, fridge and freezer ( if required ) inset sink and drainer, window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM A generous room with double built in wardrobe and window.
BATHROOM Comprising a bath with new shower unit over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity cupboard, extractor fan and wall mounted electric heater.
OUTSIDE Particularly well kept gardens with communal and guest parking.
LEASEHOLD DETAILS. The property is held on a 125 year lease with approximately 99 years remaining with an annual service charge of around £5985 covering all the charges for the 24 hour onsite warden, water rates, buildings insurance, the maintenance of all the communal areas, external window cleaning and 1.5 hours of internal cleaning of each flat per week.
Brochures2-Page Portrait [...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Windmill Lane, Histon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North3.0 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.9 miles
- Cambridge Station4.4 miles
About the agent
At Tylers we believe our dedication and enthusiasm for property is the main reason we're so successful. We don't just see four walls and a roof, we see a story. We love finding out about the history of a place, to discover how people have used it in the past and what they plan to do with it in the future. Buying and selling a home is an important emotional as well as financial commitment, which is why we go the extra mile for you.
We've been in business for a quarter of a century and h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102903009440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tylers Estate Agents, Histon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.