Greeb Way, Perranuthnoe, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20
- Large veranda
- Entrance vestibule. Downstairs cloakroom
- Reception room with three distinct areas
- FIRST FLOOR Study area
- Principal suite with balcony and sea views
- Guest Suite with balcony
- OUTSIDE - Millboard decking to 3 sides of the property. Parking for 3 Cars
- Garaging for a further car with an additional storage area. External Lighting (with colour options)
- Sea Views
Situated at the end of a popular cul de sac and enjoying fine sea and village views. The current owners have been in possession of this site since 2002. In 2011 they started the Huf experience overseeing the project from start to finish. This was one of the first ‘green revolution’ Huf Haus’ to be built in the UK with a magnificent specification including triple glazed windows, superb insulation and the installation of an air source heat pump providing underfloor heating throughout. The property is bordered on the west side by a private lane that only gives access to one neighbour.
On completion of the original Huf project the owners completed the construction to their own design. The bathroom, shower room and cloakroom are all finished to an exceptional standard. This includes Italian tiles, Hansgrohe shower and bath furniture and wall hung WCs. The mirrored cabinets have all been designed with great care to provide excellent storage. Electric roof windows in the bathroom, shower room and hallway operate on sensor and ensure the interior receives abundant natural light.
The kitchen also enjoys a fine range of storage units and features a Miele fridge/freezer and dishwasher, an electric oven and microwave and a three-ring induction hob with extractor. The Corian work surfaces include a concealed sink with ‘Gessi’ tap.
The reception room, a first-class architectural design, surrounded by triple glazed windows on three elevations, is currently utilized into three distinct areas. Firstly a breakfast island, including a Corian worktop with white glass cupboards beneath, provides an excellent space to enjoy morning coffee or to act as a work-station, secondly a dining area which has a door that glides effortlessly out to the veranda and finally the sitting area, including a ‘Stuv’ fireplace with Italian tiled surround, is a comfortable place to relax and enjoy the stunning views. The living area is fitted with surround sound.
On the first floor there is a magnificent principal suite with cleverly installed storage areas, a generously proportioned balcony taking advantage of the views and a full bathroom designed to the highest level.
The guest suite with en-suite shower room and study area both have doors leading out to a further balcony with views to the front. Most of the principle rooms enjoy concealed outside electric blinds.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Greeb Way, Perranuthnoe, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station3.9 miles
- St. Erth Station4.0 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station4.5 miles
About the agent
After a long term involvement in the Cornish Property Market we opened our Truro Office in 2000.
We have since been involved in the successful sales of some of the most beautiful and prestigious properties in the West County. Our office covers the whole of Cornwall from Lands End to Bude, incorporating some of the best surfing beaches in the country on the dramatic North Coast, whilst the South Coast remains a haven for yachtsman of all abilities with its attractive estuaries and pictur
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU200048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.