Empress Avenue, Aldersbrook
- Aldersbrook estate
- End of terrace family home
- Period brick fronted
- No onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious through lounge/dining room
- Ground floor WC
- South facing rear garden
- Great potential to extend subject to the usual planning consent
This imposing brick fronted family home comprises a spacious through lounge/dining room, large kitchen, ground floor WC and conservatory providing access to the lengthy south facing rear garden offering huge potential for a rear extension subject to the usual planning consent.
The first floor features two double bedrooms, a generous single bedroom and a spacious family bathroom. This property is in need of some modernisation but has all the makings of a great family home. Further attributes to mention are a garage at the rear accessed via side passage, cellar and being within catchment of Aldersbrook primary school which has been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted along with Wanstead Park and Wanstead flats offering acres of vast open spaces.
For further details or an appointment to view please contact the office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Empress Avenue, Aldersbrook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manor Park Station0.7 miles
- Woodgrange Park Station0.9 miles
- Redbridge Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The Wanstead Branch's prime location enjoys stunning views over Christ Church Green whilst being just a stone's throw from the extensive amenities of the High Street.In addition to the lively shopping hub of the High Street that attracts visitors from far and wide, Wanstead also benefits from wonderful greenery locations such as Wanstead Flats, Wanstead Park and Wanstead's remarkable golf course. The peaceful nature of Wanstead's surroundings entices individuals to raise th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5464642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.